IGNORED

Trip Planning site

For those that don't know here is a great place you can "MAP" out a planned trip. It is great for setting up group rides and you can use it to determine where you will need to gas up and where you need to turn to get to that "twisty" road your dying to ride. You can save the rides and share them with friends etc.

http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.com/rideplanner/ridePlanner.jsp?locale=en_US

Enjoy,

For those that don't know here is a great place you can "MAP" out a planned trip. It is great for setting up group rides and you can use it to determine where you will need to gas up and where you need to turn to get to that "twisty" road your dying to ride. You can save the rides and share them with friends etc.

http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.com/rideplanner/ridePlanner.jsp?locale=en_US

Enjoy,

Hey,nice site..:happy34:

But I think it should have been posted under 1st gen tech.We'll use it more than you 2nd gen chrome polishers...:stickpoke: :crackup::crackup:

Chrome Polishers are we???? I'll have you know that I have only bought 14 pieces of chrome for my ride so far!! Gotta have more chrome..more chrome... LOL.!!

...I do really need to polish them too!! Just didn't have time this past weekend due to oil change/ adding ride on/ checking bolts etc Saturday. Maybe Sunday I can get out the old chrome polish and get to work on my chrome and I add the new front fender chrome that should arrive tomorrow. Gonna eat a REALLY big steak Saturday on my ride. 40oz sirloin Mumm good.

Glan you like the site!! Use is wisely and share with others. Hint: You can right click on the map and add the site to your path or you can drag the path to your next stop or move an existing path to another path. Lots of ways to play with it. Add it to your gps??