IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving (Canadian Style)

Guest BluesLover

Guest BluesLover

Our best wishes to all you fellow Canucks for a very happy Thanksgiving.

It is a time for sharing and spreading happiness, a season to be spent with family and friends that we love, savoring the good times of togetherness with sumptuous feasts and delectable desserts!

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Lou & Vicki

Well, how about we share the wealth, I'm wishin' a Happy Thanksgiving to all members of the boards. Canadian or American, we all have a lot to be thankful for.

.................................................................................................. :wow:

(It's just that those American members get to do it all again in a month...)

Well, how about we share the wealth, I'm wishin' a Happy Thanksgiving to all members of the boards. Canadian or American, we all have a lot to be thankful for.

.................................................................................... :wow:

(It's just that those American members get to do it all again in a month...)

I agree with you!! Happy Thanksgiving to all of or Family here! Everyone have a safe one!! Lets all be thankful for all we have.

That includes don't eat too much, if your driving home!:whistling::rotf::rotf:

Forget the turkey,,,,,,we're having real food tomorrow,,,,,,,this afternoon we ride,,, and tomorrow we eat,,,wow what a weekend,,,,everybody be safe and Thank God for what He has done,,,even though we are having some troubles,,He has blessed real well and we really got a lot to be thankful for.

Forget the turkey,,,,,,we're having real food tomorrow,,,,,,,this afternoon we ride,,, and tomorrow we eat,,,wow what a weekend,,,,everybody be safe and Thank God for what He has done,,,even though we are having some troubles,,He has blessed real well and we really got a lot to be thankful for.

speaking of turky how do you get him to hold still. I have explained to him he should consider it an honour but he still wont stand still when i swing the axe , I just dont get it!!:bang head:

speaking of turky how do you get him to hold still. I have explained to him he should consider it an honour but he still wont stand still when i swing the axe , I just dont get it!!:bang head:

You not supposed to dig him up first, that way he can move around,,,,,, you need to leave him planted in the garden and pick the flower before you dig 'im up,,, then you'll find him more agreeable.

Guest maddabber

Duh Saddlebum

You are suppose to feed him all year so he is to fat to get away or you hold him and have the little woman swing the axe. Second thought let her hold him. Or you and the turkey could just forget about eating and he could be your passenger on the bike.

Have a good one all and don't forget our troops over there so we can have our life here.

Darrell

Duh Saddlebum

You are suppose to feed him all year so he is to fat to get away or you hold him and have the little woman swing the axe. Second thought let her hold him. Or you and the turkey could just forget about eating and he could be your passenger on the bike.

Have a good one all and don't forget our troops over there so we can have our life here.

Darrell

Glad u brought up the second thought u had worried there for a moment

Enjoy what ever you are doing. Had the Turkey Dinner this evening now to go riding tomorrow as the Weather could not get any better.

Brad

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and I hope you all have good weather for anyone travelling, but I am sad that we are in the middle of a snowstorm warning for Regina and all points southeast in Saskatchewan. The weather guys are forecasting up to 20 cm (8 In) in places........Its WAY TOO EARLY FOR SNOW!!!!!!:crying:

Brian

Yes we do have lots to be thankfull for.

Our good friend Big Bob is doing real well and will have his bars and screws removed this coming Wednesday.

It is a time for family, and a time to reflect on all of the wonderfull things we do have in our two countries.

Times are tough for some of us but we will persevere. Things will get better.