IGNORED

Mr. Butterfingers needs help

Squidley

Hey Folks,

I am in need of an item for a 1st gen ASAP! I am working on Dave Pankows Bike and I dropped the front headlight assy and broke the front glass out of it :headache: So if anyone has a spare or know's of a unit for sale PLEASE let me know as I have to get this replaced for Dave. Thank you for your support :)

Hey Folks,

I am in need of an item for a 1st gen ASAP! I am working on Dave Pankows Bike and I dropped the front headlight assy and broke the front glass out of it

:headache: So if anyone has a spare or know's of a unit for sale PLEASE let me know as I have to get this replaced for Dave. Thank you for your support :)

I have had good service from this seller

http://cgi.ebay.ca/YAMAHA-VENTURE-ROYALE-XVZ-12-1984-HEADLIGHT-COVER_W0QQitemZ280262898733QQihZ018QQcategoryZ35583QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

Butterfingers!!!!!!

Well what did you expect me to say?????? Way to go, he needed a new any ways and Muffinman needed to clear out some stock?????

Just teasing, no need to get yourself all in a knot on your birthday, after all you start each year afresh and new, so I thought to help out and set the stage up right.