Freebird

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and by the way..........

\\

Nice to see ya back DON.............

hope you had a wonderful relaxing time..........and by the way everyone was well behaved....noone caused any trouble.......

but we did find some undies left under the couch.........and i heard thru the grapevine they belonged to a squidley.....seems he had a very good birthday while u were gone!!!:rotfl:

BEEN PRACTICING TYPING WITH MY TOES..WATCH...DBJSB[bN RUIOENBV EUFLvlvnuvn>ubfvchj k8ejun vdjkidkgnlb zigom.................see it just takes a little practice....:doh: did i hear someone say something about ice creammm..................:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

BEEN PRACTICING TYPING WITH MY TOES..WATCH...DBJSB[bN RUIOENBV EUFLvlvnuvn>ubfvchj k8ejun vdjkidkgnlb zigom.................see it just takes a little practice....:doh:

Don't try this at home yourselves, boys and girls.

I am a professional.

did i hear someone say something about ice creammm..................:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

That only applies to tuba players.:happy34:

• 10 months later...