IGNORED

Will be away for a few days

Freebird

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I have never seen Mini do anything or say anything or for that matter even think anything to be quilty of :D

dont worry mini........you know its usually the guilty ones who jump up first trying to lay blame on others.......and that squid thing seems to always be one of the first doesnt he????

I think you've got something there Cindy. He does seem to be quick to point fingers doesn't he? :rotf::rotf:

Margaret

That may work with some other folks, but I know BOTH of you and there are many here that will attest to my finger pointing. Besides perhaps Peg will break out the whip and you will both get punished

:scratchchin:

Besides I seem to remember a set of Chrome Thongs there Mini, and you were all for showing them off at Dons :yikes:

That may work with some other folks, but I know BOTH of you and there are many here that will attest to my finger pointing. Besides perhaps Peg will break out the whip and you will both get punished

:scratchchin:

sorry squid i dont think mama Peggy is into whipin other women.....:no-no-no:

Im sure she would take a few swings at you tho..........:rotf:

But , but , but , who's going to feed the Pond Monster while you two are away ?

Party at Freebird's !!!!!!!!!!

BEER30

Whomever makes it over there, to do it........... :thumbsup2:

Did somebody say "Party at Freebirds" ?? I can be there in a day, submarine races in the pond, lawnmower races in the yard, as long as we clean up, he will never know:rasberry: Craig

Don't you mean, submarine lawnmower races in the pond????? :stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

Now Squid Peggy only uses the whip on special folks and in chat. Makes the guys all excited when she snaps her whip. :innocent: Now about others pointing fingers at Cindy and myself I have no idea who would do that. :confused24: Oh the chrome thong was a big hit at Don's, I had lots of offers to polish it for me.:whistling:Guess I need to bring it to more events. Bet I could get that thing polished up real nice.:Laugh:

Margaret

Oh the chrome thong was a big hit at Don's, I had lots of offers to polish it for me.:whistling:Guess I need to bring it to more events. Bet I could get that thing polished up real nice.:Laugh:

Margaret

Yes, yes, yes, more chrome thong,,,,,,,, com'on Mini!!!!! Too many around here haven't seen it!!!!! Tell Jeff to get that web-cam going!!!! Oh wait, that's you that does the 'puter thing, huh?!

Skinny Squidley rides again!!!!!