IGNORED

Will be away for a few days

Freebird

Well folks, Eileen got home last Friday and things are starting to calm down a bit now. I tell you though, we REALLY need a couple of days for ourselves now and we are going to try to take it this weekend. I will be away from the computer for a few days so as difficult as it may be, please TRY to be good. :)

If any of you send me an email or a PM, it will probably be Sunday night before you get a response. I apologize for that but we really need this time away now. Thanks for your understanding.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take your time an try to enjoy a little. If ANYONE deserves it, its you 2.

We'll behave.....promise..................right gang???

hehehe:whistling::2143::2143:

SPEAK for yourself, white man!

me and the irregulars, are gonna take advantage of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don, i hope you remember to leave the cell phones at home, too!

you guys deserve at least a couple of weeks off - - - oh well, mabey one!

just jt

lol:dancefool::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Guest maddabber

Well don you deserve some time off.:fishin: After all you stained the deck, kept up with your job and house work.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Have a great Canadian Thanksgiving:big-grin-emoticon: and don't worry everyone will be good.

Darrell

Ok LETS PARTY:dancefool::dancefool:

You take as much time off as you need Don. I have no idea why you would be worried about us not behaving.:whistling: I'm an angel you know. :innocent: I for one never cause any trouble. Oh and no comment, you know who you are.

Margaret

Guilty!

30 Days in the hole for you :headache:

yes don.............take your time.....relax......enjoy......breathe deep.......

i have been on my best behavior for quite a while now............maybe this is my cue thats its time to ........well you know.....i refuse to admit it....being such an innocent person and all........i usually only join in after someone else starts...well you know...ive never been known to start anything.......but somehow always seem to get blamed....and i do have a lot of pent up frustrations and i could blow anytime.......if i dont do a little..well you know....it mite help if i stir the pot ( ooh i said it) a little

geez maybe you should take me with you guys just to be safe:whistling:

and I have never seen Mini do anything or say anything or for that matter even think anything to be quilty of :D

dont worry mini........you know its usually the guilty ones who jump up first trying to lay blame on others.......and that squid thing seems to always be one of the first doesnt he????

and I have never seen Mini do anything or say anything or for that matter even think anything to be quilty of :D

dont worry mini........you know its usually the guilty ones who jump up first trying to lay blame on others.......and that squid thing seems to always be one of the first doesnt he????

I think you've got something there Cindy. He does seem to be quick to point fingers doesn't he? :rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Now where did I put my ear plugs, sounds like I will need them.............:stirthepot:

Dang! I didn't think anyone on this board had ever heard me play.:doh:;)

By the way, did you click on the photo I posted? I don't how they managed to morph a glass of beer in for the bell of this tuba, but they did a great job. And for you trivia geeks out there, the person playing this tuba is a professional musician by the name of Howard Johnson (yes, that's REALLY his name).

Don't you worry yer little head none now ya hear Don?

While that mob on the North American continent is sleeping, jist rememba it's daytime Down Under. I'll keep an eye on things for yer while y'all pushing out Zzzzzs.

You two have a stress-free chill-out.:thumbsup2: