IGNORED

Motorcycle Personality Test

FJR Rider

Dont feel bad, I got the same answer the 883

i cant figure it

I ride a Yamaha venture, over 20,000 a year in milage, I hate Harleys, but will ride with someone that does.

No chiken strips on my bikes tires, will lay that bike over, like any sports bike on the twisties

Go ahead and trailer you bike somewhere:mytruck:,

I'll

:Venture: mine up & Back Thank You.....

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains.

Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

Not a bad review, but I'll stick with my RSV, thanks!

:Venture:

FJR and thats definiteley on my list of bikes to get when I win the lottery.

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 1 moxie, 7 zeal, and 1 pomp!

http://is0.okcupid.com/users/704/146/705147469668491512/mt1108813085.jpg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding. You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains.

Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

Not a bad review, but I'll stick with my RSV, thanks!

:Venture:

I got the same result..................the funny thing is I think I would like to have a FJR in the garage. I wouldn't want to only have an FJR, but it sure would be fun for the twisties and I think it would be up my alley for a 'sport' bike.

My Scores and I have never been on one nor had any desire to own one.

Yamaha YZF R1

You scored 9 moxie, 11 zeal, and 2 pomp!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.

Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

COMPARED TO OTHER TAKERS

82/100You scored 9 on moxie, higher than 82% of your peers.

86/100You scored 11 on zeal, higher than 86% of your peers.

35/100You scored 2 on pomp, higher than 35% of your peers.

Harley 883 Sportster

You scored 1 moxie, 5 zeal, and 0 pomp

You scored dead center average, lacking any of the personality quirks that normally drive people to motorcycling.

However, if you do ride, statistics would suggest that you are destined for a Harley-Davidson, probably something in the Softail line.

Funny quiz, FJR1300 for me...

Just discussed that with some friends last week. What would I replace my trusty '89 VR with, if I had to?

Definitely not a Harley of any kind, don't like the 2nd Gen Venture, don't put enough miles on to justify a BMW, always had good luck with Yamaha's, love the FJR1300, that's probably my next bike for touring, might add a new V-Max to tool around town...

Klaus