IGNORED

Can't decide which is the bigger thrill?

frogmaster

Last Friday eve flew from MN-ST.Paul Airport to Traverse City, MI and sitting next to me is the 2007 & 2008 Alaska Dog Sled Champion ((Ididerod)-spelling?) Mr. LANCE MACKI. The Discovery Channel who has done the "Deadlist Catch" in Alaska will be releasing his World Class Performance this OCT. A must see. This guy has beaten all Challenagers World Wide. For those who has followed Dog Sled Racing the "Macki Family" is like Lance Armstrong and the Tour De-France. I WAS GEEEEEEEKED.

Oh not to mention The Minnesota Wild Hockey Farm Team was on the plane too and the Coach is Brett Hull Retired NHL All-Star.

Spent the entire plane ride talking to Lance Macki and his wife. Did I mention I was GGGGGEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCKKKKKKEEEDD?

Oh and just purchased a 2008 RSV Black Cherry 2 days ago.

I'm, so excited I have to go pee so I better hit "POST" now...

:dancefool::thumbsup2::thumbsup::clap2::Venture::nanner:

Last Friday eve flew from MN-ST.Paul Airport to Traverse City, MI and sitting next to me is the 2007 & 2008 Alaska Dog Sled Champion ((Ididerod)-spelling?) Mr. LANCE MACKI. The Discovery Channel who has done the "Deadlist Catch" in Alaska will be releasing his World Class Performance this OCT. A must see. This guy has beaten all Challenagers World Wide. For those who has followed Dog Sled Racing the "Macki Family" is like Lance Armstrong and the Tour De-France. I WAS GEEEEEEEKED.

Oh not to mention The Minnesota Wild Hockey Farm Team was on the plane too and the Coach is Brett Hull Retired NHL All-Star.

Spent the entire plane ride talking to Lance Macki and his wife. Did I mention I was GGGGGEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCKKKKKKEEEDD?

frog. i do wish you would stop" beating around the bush", and tell us how you really feel!!!!!!

are you excited, happy, elated , WHAT???????:rasberry::rasberry:

just jt

We are glad to have you into our group,and really hope you love your new ride, but to be honest we dont need quite so much information....:rotfl::rotfl:

Brian:cool10::cool10:

Must be a northern thing

Nope a CFB Wainwright training area thing, contractor will mis-position the portable thrones & then we have to search for them. Best one I know of, so far, is 500 yards away from location wanted & in low ground (couldn't even see them with reflective traffic vests on the roofs).

That's really cool. My son is all about wolves and huskys. He and I just finished reading the call of The wild together, and he watches Whitefang time an time again. He wants to see a dogled race and I'll have to get him to one this winter if at all possible. He would love to sit at the finish line and watch the sleds come through. He wants a husky, but now is not the best time to add another pet. I'll make sure we can watch that documentary together too. I'll be looking for it. Thanks for your story!