IGNORED

I have moved to The Dark Side

loehring

Well it's official. I am now the proud owner of a 2007 Midnight Venture. Thanks to all for your responses when I was looking at price. I now have a 1989 Maroon 1st Gen for sale. She's an awesome bike and like I said before not any where near part out stage. She has 105k on her and ready for a new home. I'm probably going to hit Ebay and Craig's List but I thought I'd throw the new here first. If anyone is interested in an '89 1st Gen feel free to give me a call. 404-323-4094.

Thanks again for all the support and I look forward to riding with all of you on my new Black Beauty.

• 9 months later...
Wow - I didn't know the Midnight Venture wasn't made anymore - did I ruin a potential collectable when I altered my '07' ?

Not at all, I have seen your bike personally and it's a one of a kind. You did a fantastic job of redoing the paint and to me that makes your bike worth more money than a standard midnight

:thumbsup2:

THANKS SQUIDLEY -

I ordered running lights yesterday, probably gonna need some advise on the right way to energize them. I don't even know - do they utilize a relay ? :think:

if they are leds just pack them on, all you want. i had alot of running lights on mine when i had it, no relay, no problem. i sure do like alot of lights. bill :2133:

THANKS SQUIDLEY -

I ordered running lights yesterday, probably gonna need some advise on the right way to energize them. I don't even know - do they utilize a relay ? :think:

Dick,

No need for a relay on the LED's just a fuse inline. If your game for a road trip your more than welcome to shoot up here to Michigan and we can wire them in. There is a spare room here and your more than welcome to it :happy34: