IGNORED

Frogg Toggs - Great People - Great - Great Product

saddlebum

I have had my Frogg Toggs for I believe aprox. three years now. For the most part I love the product and have rode my motorcycle through some pretty severe thunder storms. However I do have one beef. That is the zipper. Every now and again for what appears to be no reason at all, the zipper will pull apart in the middle.

So on March 27, 2012 at 1:00 AM I decided to write them , and sent an E-mail to, marketing@froggtoggs.com More so for the purpose of feed back then complaining since the product only has a one year warranty and I wasn't expecting much.

I was suprised when, at 9:00 AM the same day I recieved the following reply from Kevin Gentle.

Ben,

What Style jacket do you have? What size? What color? We became aware of this problem and have since changed the style zipper we are putting on the jackets.

What is your shipping address? We will get you one with the new improved zipper.

Sorry for the hassle

I sent them the requested info and this morning, true to their word, via UPS I recieved my new jacket, with the new heavier duty zipper, and they even covered the shipping.

It is a real pleasure in this day and age to deal with a company with integrity and who have enough pride in there product to stand behind it dispite the limitations of the warranty.

For this I say say thank you Kevin and the Frogg Togg company.:thumbsup:

Edited by saddlebum

• 8 months later...