IGNORED

My 5 hr fall ride

Trader

I went for a nice long ride today.

Had to go to Bancroft and it wasn't supposed to rain so I figured I'd take the bike.

I jumped on the 84 ...(Class is still not fixed on the 88) but only after putting on about 6 layers of clothing including the rain suit

Then I headed out for my 2 1/2 hour ride in overcast and 6 *C about 9:00 am

It was a cool but nice ride. After I took care of neccessary business I rode home about 3:30 in bright sunlight (still only about 12*C or( 54*F)

But the leaves were amazing.

I rode past some large rock faces, many many lakes, and it was nearly all nice winding (some twisty) country roads.

I took about 15 pics (I know the rules) but now I cant' find the cable to connnect my phone to the PC

I"ll try again tomorrow afternoon.

Had to go to Bancroft and it wasn't supposed to rain so I figured I'd take the bike.

I jumped on the 84 ...(Class is still not fixed on the 88) but only after putting on about 6 layers of clothing including the rain suit

Then I headed out for my 2 1/2 hour ride in overcast and 6 *C about 9:00 am

It was a cool but nice ride. After I took care of neccessary business I rode home about 3:30 in bright sunlight (still only about 12*C or( 54*F)

I rode past some large rock faces, many many lakes, and it was nearly all nice winding (some twisty) country roads.

I took about 15 pics (I know the rules) but now I cant' find the cable to connnect my phone to the PC

Well shucks, where have we heard that before Yammer Dan ?

I was looking forward to some pictures. Been sitting around cooped up in this house all day, trying to get well of a sickness. Sounds like you enjoyed your ride. Perfect weather for a good ride coming home.

I always enjoyed the scenery while driving 400 from Toronto to Barrie and 11 to Cochrane. I planned vacation to do some spring fishing with some fellows from Iroquois Falls...."Great Guys". My map shows you should be north east of Barrie? sooo no doubt you have some great pics:clap2:Waiting Patiently:stickpoke:

If I take pictures with my cell phone, ( Iphone right now) I just email them to myself and open the email on the pc.

I have customers that don't text so I just send them their pictures of problems or progress through email.

If I can't find my cable I'll have to try and figure out how to do that. All I ever use the phone for is phone calls or the camera...I don't even text with it.

I always enjoyed the scenery while driving 400 from Toronto to Barrie and 11 to Cochrane. I planned vacation to do some spring fishing with some fellows from Iroquois Falls...."Great Guys". My map shows you should be north east of Barrie? sooo no doubt you have some great pics:clap2:Waiting Patiently:stickpoke:

Hey Fred, you sound like you been around a bit. Always wanted to travel to Canada some day. Did you ride up there Fred ? I would love to one of these days.

If I can't find my cable I'll have to try and figure out how to do that. All I ever use the phone for is phone calls or the camera...I don't even text with it.

Waiting patiently also ............... :thumbsup2:

----- But the leaves were amazing.

I took about 15 pics (I know the rules) but now I cant' find the cable to connnect my phone to the PC ----- I"ll try again tomorrow afternoon.

What I have noticed here in Ontario is that in some areas such as through the Muskokas, the colours are earlier than ususal and more brilliant while in other areas such as north or south of the Muskokas, the colours seem to be much less and further behind. Yestersay would have been a good day for a ride and instead, I sat on my a-- at home catching up on some work. Planned on riding somewhere today and wouldn't you know it, the weather is much cooler and raining here in Toronto.

What I have noticed here in Ontario is that in some areas such as through the Muskokas, the colours are earlier than ususal and more brilliant while in other areas such as north or south of the Muskokas, the colours seem to be much less and further behind. Yestersay would have been a good day for a ride and instead, I sat on my a-- at home catching up on some work. Planned on riding somewhere today and wouldn't you know it, the weather is much cooler and raining here in Toronto.

Evan....Looks like the weather will be "picture takin perfect" by midweek.....sooo we will be waiting....Will your pics surpass Traders??:stickpoke::witch_brew:

Hey Fred, you sound like you been around a bit. Always wanted to travel to Canada some day. Did you ride up there Fred ? I would love to one of these days.

Fuzzy.....If weeze could get Trader, Evan, BradT, E-Fishin-C, Marcarl and all other members that enjoy the daily scenery thats north of the border to post their favorite riding pics....:thumbsup:.....then we could savor the beauty in the comforts of home.....save passport and gas money,therefore be able to throw another steak on the grille...:fatsmiley:..... and not have to deal with getting out J A I L....:mugshot:.because "We Hillbillies Were Packin North Of The Border" :no-no-no: :confused07: :stickpoke:

Evan....Looks like the weather will be "picture takin perfect" by midweek.....sooo we will be waiting....Will your pics surpass Traders??:stickpoke::witch_brew:

Fuzzy.....If weeze could get Trader, Evan, BradT, E-Fishin-C, Marcarl and all other members that enjoy the daily scenery thats north of the border to post their favorite riding pics....:thumbsup:.....then we could savor the beauty in the comforts of home.....save passport and gas money,therefore be able to throw another steak on the grille...:fatsmiley:..... and not have to deal with getting out J A I L....:mugshot:.because "We Hillbillies Were Packin North Of The Border" :no-no-no: :confused07: :stickpoke:

Ya that is right. Forgot about the passport stuff and all. I remember posting a while back about that now. Thank you for reminding me. I am going to go north next year. Thinking about riding around one of the great lakes, on this side of the border. Yes I will be packing iron.

Fuzzy

What I have noticed here in Ontario is that in some areas such as through the Muskokas, the colours are earlier than usual and more brilliant while in other areas such as north or south of the Muskokas, the colours seem to be much less and further behind. Yestersay would have been a good day for a ride and instead, I sat on my a-- at home catching up on some work. Planned on riding somewhere today and wouldn't you know it, the weather is much cooler and raining here in Toronto.

fall color depends on the weather, usually more moisture will result in brighter colors whereas dry conditions will result in more faded colors.

I can't find my camera cable anywhere...and I don't seem to be able to email myself the pics (I might not even have that package on my phone service)

Like I said....I use the phone for phone calls...last time I dumped pictures from the camera was about 2 years ago!!!

So...you'll just have to take my word on it...it was very pretty! :doh: