IGNORED

Once again Prayers needed for a close friend

saddlebum

I have a very close long time friend who is only 59 and is currantly lying in hospital and has been there since the ambulance took him in last thursday april 15. He is currantly not expected to live much longer and has refused any form of life support. I have been going to see him everyday and evertime I leave I think it will be the last time I see him alive, yet each time I go back he is still holding on but barely and often is barely consious. Each day his two daughters are there and the anguish they go through each day is hard to take. Please send some prayers for both him and his daughters, I believe they really could use them at this time.

I'm very sorry to for you and your friend. My prayers and thoughts are with you, him, and his family! This is something that is never easy. I just had my father pass, try to celebrate his life, not morn his death, he is finally going home! God bless.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and well wishes. I do not understand how it is that he is still holding on, but some how he does. He has not had anything to eat or drink since tuesday, being out of it most of the time. and finally fri noon he was some how able to take a bit of water. He does acknowledge his daughters and myself, but that is about it. The rest of the time he is either asleep or somewhere in the past.

On a more positve Note the other friend of mine who was badly injured when he lost control of his motorcycle and ended up in a coma for a couple of months just over a year ago, is up and about. . Just after christmas he was moved from the mental rehab hospital to a group home and is doing very well. he is going to the gym every day with a care worker and working out lifting wieghts etc. He still has some memory loss and a slight personality change, but for the most part doing very well.