IGNORED

rear turn signal lenses

bj66

awhile back somebody posted a pic of red pointed rear turn signal lenses that fit the standard turn signal. Similar to the old caddy/chevy cars from the fifties. I would be interested in adding them to my bike, but not if I have to change the whole blinker. I noticed that the Strats have a pointed clear lens, and wonder if they would fit the rstd/venture. Any help would be appreciated

eagleeye gets the credit for these.... They are a standard sized H-D lens. I ordered them from http://www.crazybikerusa.com/. They are just replacement lenses, nothing more. I believe the actual size is 83mm, not sure. On my tour deluxe you remove the lens and trim ring, you have to reverse the trim ring around and they match up nicely. Piece of cake, takes about 5 minutes to put them on. They cost about 20 bucks delivered to your door. They come in clear, smoke, yellow, and red. Took about 4 days to get em.

Where did u find those? Also, did you say that the beehive lenses on the strat area also interchangeable?

I called the Yamaha dealer, and he said the strat lens is a different style. It is a sealed lens that the bulb goes into, like a auto headlight. You would have to hollow it out yourself. The stock H-D style ones will bolt up easier

Well this is mine, I used 1959 cadillac tail lights hook up both tail and turn singal I think it goes with the retro look of the dash. The fit is off on the bottem most people dont notice

about $20 on ebay.

Those are way cool!