IGNORED

2009 RSV (during build process)

SilvrT

so , are ya gonna tell us what "color scheme", the - - uh 09, will have after completion.

i like the color so far!

---maybe.

just jt

Basically I'm just fixin a few "errors" from the last time I painted it and then a complete re-clear coat. (did I say I made errors...OMG!)

The color is metallic black...first out on a 1977 Dodge product... paint code is PX8 if anyone's interested. I finally broke down and bought a compressor so using professional equipment and automotive clear produces a nicer job than what I used a year ago.

ooops... did I just expose the 2009 RSV hoax?

:rotf:

Can hardly wait to get her all back together and start ridin!

OH YEAH!! I remember that paint....I wanted to buy something just to get that. It has some serious metallic in it.....bordering on metalflake. I like it....yessir, I sure do!

yep... it sure has a nice metallic flake to it...really shimmers in the sunlight. I remember years ago when I had my autobody shop...I'd go to the paint supplier and have them mix paint...I'd always ask them to put in "extra course" aluminum for the metallic colors. This color has that already.

LOVE that color, just think, Squid can just repaint his new scoot and he'll have a new 09 and not have to go out and buy one!!!!!!:rotf::whistling::whistling:

What are we gonna do with you Dan

:confused24:

Looks good Silvr, can't wait to see the finished product :happy34:

• 3 weeks later...