IGNORED

Did You Say Ice Cream!

Evan

Today on our Venture East trip we spent some time at Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory in Vermont. It is an amazing facility as some of these pictures might show. Plus, their ice cream is as good as it gets. In case your are wondering, 2 of the pictures are from their "flavour graveyard" which is a real hoot. Another shows the back of the factory where their huge tanks for milk and cream and sugar are located. There is also a huge gift shop and they give tours of their factory. It is such a large and busy place that they have three large parking areas, one for buses that bring ice cream lovers to spend time there.

Evan, when I lived in Vermont, I used to go to the Ben & Jerry's factory in Waterbury about every 2 months. It is a hoot. Makes for a great destination for a future Venture Northeast gathering...hint, hint, hint.

:backinmyday:

Today on our Venture East trip we spent some time at Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory in Vermont. It is an amazing facility as some of these pictures might show. Plus, their ice cream is as good as it gets. In case your are wondering, 2 of the pictures are from their "flavour graveyard" which is a real hoot. Another shows the back of the factory where their huge tanks for milk and cream and sugar are located. There is also a huge gift shop and they give tours of their factory. It is such a large and busy place that they have three large parking areas, one for buses that bring ice cream lovers to spend time there.

Argggggggggggh!:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

Evan' date=' when I lived in Vermont, I used to go to the Ben & Jerry's factory in Waterbury about every 2 months. It is a hoot. Makes for a great destination for a future Venture Northeast gathering...hint, hint, hint.:backinmyday:[/quote']

I agree with you Miles. It's like an ice cream factory Disneyland. Here are a few more pics just for fun.