IGNORED

Got My Christmas Goodies Installed

The LED tail light should have been a quick install, but somewhere in my bikes past someone over tightened the screws for the lens and pulled two of the bosses out of the lens and the third one was cracked. Nothing really holding the lens on except the sticky gasket. So, get out the trusty epoxy and glue the bosses back in. After that dried, install the Radianz board. Job one finished. :happy34:

Now for the Stebel horn. Installed the relay on one of the bolts under the coolant recovery bottle. Removed the old right side horn and connected the old horn wires to the relay. Press the horn button to check the relay and it clicked as advertised. The factory horn behind the left fairing "clunked" meekly. Hum??? Light in my head came on, wonder if the horn I took off the right side of the bike will fit in behind the fairing? WRONG, they are completely different, but when I hooked up the "fairing horn" directly to the battery, it sounded off perfectly! Soooo, :scratchchin: why not put it back in place and power it from the new Stebel relay?????

Now all I need to do is fish a 14Ga wire under the tank. Done! Put a short 14Ga ground wire to one of the horn mounting bolts, pushed the horn button, relay clicks and the puny little horn is not so puny anymore!

Now make up a "Y" connector and hook it up the the relay. Mount the Stebel air horn using the shiny Carbon_one bracket, hook it all up, push the horn button and DEY-YUM it is LOUD!!! :yikes:

The combination of the two horns will come close to waking the dead!!! :banana::banana::banana: